Private islands, Moroccan magic and African safaris; discover a world of luxury with Sir Richard Branson and the Virgin Limited Edition (VLE). Travel to the world’s most spectacular destinations across the British Virgin Islands, South Africa, Kenya, Mallorca, Swiss Alps and Morocco. Sir Richard Branson has hand-selected each luxury hotel and destination retreat to ensure a truly unique experience.
Discover your next home away from home with Sir Richard Branson and Virgin Limited Edition below.
- Situated in the picturesque British Virgin Islands, Necker Island’s 74-acre estate is a holiday lover's dream. From private tennis lessons and thrilling watersports, to private beach relaxation and island serenity.
- Drink exceptional wine with a view or enjoy a crushed grape facial; if you love wine, you'll love Mont Rochelle. This luxe stay is set on 39 hectares of vineyards and hills and found in South Africa's scenic Winelands.
- Explore Mallorca by bike while enjoying a luxury stay at Son Bunyola. This vast estate covers 680 acres of stunning landscape and includes three villas, Sa Terra Rotja, Sa Punta de S’Aguila and Son Balagueret. Not to mention it's Sir Richard Branson's favourite Mallorcan retreat.
- Learn the traditions and customs of the Maasai people at Mahali Mzuri in Kenya. Mahali Mzuri is Sir Richard Branson’s 12-tented luxury safari camp located in the private Olare Motorogi Conservancy. Keep your eyes open for lions, wildebeest, elephants, giraffes and cheetahs during your stay.
- Make new friends at Ulusaba, Sir Richard Branson’s private game reserve in South Africa. Pack your binoculars, a good camera and some sunscreen, and head out on a game drive in search of the Big 5!
- High in the Swiss Alps in the world-famous resort of Verbier is The Lodge, Sir Richard Branson's 9-bedroom stunning mountain retreat. The Lodge is open year-round, so you can discover the Alps in winter or summer.
- Feel the magic of Morocco at Kasbah Tamadot in Morocco's Atlas Mountains. Kasbah Tamadot means 'soft breeze' and is the perfect place to relax.
For more personalised information tips and advice, or to book this incredible holiday contact your local TravelManagers’ personal travel manager here.