Where most people think about the destination, we have thought about the journey. Now you can look and feel your best with our top six travel accessories must-haves that are sure to make any journey a luxurious one.
1. When it comes to travel, everyone needs a suitcase. Whether that’s your Louis Vuitton luxury trunk, your Hermes Orion suitcase or our new favourite, brought to you by talented designer Stella McCartney, the 4-Wheel Falabella Travel Suitcase. This sexy little number will be turning heads with its sleek black design featuring a diamond cut gold chain trim. And we love it even more knowing it’s made from non-leather and cruelty-free materials. This eco-friendly fashion statement will have you travel ready and looking lush in no time.
2. Brooklyn based company Jet&Bo are making waves with their collection of luxury travel products. With an abundance of travel experience from backpacking to first class, this company has designed the perfect travel companion to take on every journey: The Cashmere Travel Set. The set includes a blanket, eye mask, socks and a case. Coming in a soft grey, the set has not only been designed for that luxury feel, but for functionality and longevity. You’ll be sleeping like a baby in no time.
3. There’s one thing that every traveler needs, and that’s headphones. Whether you’re a fan of the small and simple wireless earbuds or prefer over-ear and noise cancelling, having the right headphones for you can make or break a trip. Headphone legends like Sennheiser always deliver. But if you want something with a little more bling, the diamond studded beats by dre are a favourite amongst celebrities.
4. It goes without saying that most travelers will have perfume or cologne on hand. And there is nothing worse than discovering a spillage after your flight. Luckily the fashion greats have you covered. From Louis Vuitton to Hermes, Dior or Chanel, you’ll never have to worry about your perfume bottle ever again with a designer perfume carry case.
5. It’s never too early to start looking after your skin. And with flights (and the in-flight Champagne…) contributing to dry skin, it’s time to step up your beauty game and introduce your face to Chanel’s firming anti-wrinkle flash eye revitalizer. Walk off the plane looking fresh and well rested.
6. Don’t just personalise your suitcase or handbag, step it up a notch and personalise your travel toiletries bag. It’s chic, classy and a necessity you can add your own flair to. Brands like The Daily Edited (tde.) offer an exclusive limited stock range of handbags, backpacks, phone cases and toiletries bags. It’s the perfect travel gift to yourself or to a love one.
Now you’ve got your luxury travel kit in order, it’s time to book flights and have an adventure.
For more personalised information tips and advice, or to book this incredible holiday contact your local TravelManagers’ personal travel manager here.